Regional SMEs are welcomed to apply for reimbursement within the Procedure for partial compensation from the regional budget of interest rates on loans attracted for the implementation of business projects (hereinafter – the Procedure), approved by the resolution of Zhytomyr Regional Council of 07/27/2017, No. 757. The Procedure determines the conditions and mechanism for providing financial aid to SMEs under the Integrated Program for the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Zhytomyr Region for 2017-2020.
The applicants must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- Be registered in the territory of Zhytomyr region.
- Have no debts to the state and local budgets for the payment of taxes, fees and other obligatory payments.
- Implement business projects aimed at creating new jobs.
- Operate within the types of activities determined by the above Procedure, and received loans for:
- the purchase of equipment or other basic means of production purpose;
- modernization of the technological process of production in order to reduce its cost;
- improvement of the management system of the production process;
- introduction of energy efficiency technologies into the production process;
- development of new types of products (goods);
- promotion of business and the search for new markets.
Compensation, in accordance with this Procedure, is granted to the SMEs that meet the criteria set out in Article 55 (3) of the Commercial Code of Ukraine.
The following banks are partners of this program: PrivatBank PJSC CB, Oshchadbank JSC, Ukreximbank PJSC, Ukrgasbank PJSC.
Detailed terms and conditions for participation, a sample application and the list of documents to be submitted are available on the official website of the Zhytomyr Regional Council (12th session of the regional council, Resolution 757 dated 27.07.2017 “On Amendments to the Resolution of the Regional Council dated 04.04.17 No. 555”).
The above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the Department for Economic Development, Trade and International Cooperation of Zhytomyr Regional State Administration by August 21, 2017, at: Zhytomyr, 25 Mala Berdychivska Str., office 204.
For further information, please call: +38 (0412) 47-44-92, 47-46-32.