This day, up to 17.00 you still have an opportunity to apply for participation in the program of business development for internally displaced persons and the local population in Zhytomyr region.
The project provides grant support for the expansion of business activities and the development of self-employment.
Grants for self-employment – up to EUR 650 euros, and for the development of business initiatives (Micro Enterprise) – up to EUR 2,150 (at the UN rate at the time of purchase of the relevant assets).
The grants are awarded in the form of equipment.
Who may participate?
- internally displaced persons (IDPs) from Donetsk, Lugansk regions and Crimea aged 18-60 years (women and men) living in Zhytomyr region;
- Local residents of Zhytomyr and Zhytomyr region aged 18-60 years (women and men).
ATO veterans and people with disabilities may apply as well.
Requirements for a participant:
- to start a project or want to start their own business;
- to have experience in business activities (at least 6 months), a certificate of Self-Employed Individual, Sole Proprietorship or LLC, owned by the applicant.
How to join the project?
– to call to Zhytomyr Community Foundation and submit an application for a short interview.
– to visit the office of Zhytomyr Community Foundation for a brief conversation and filling in the form.
– to provide copies of the following documents:
- certificate of IDP (for displaced persons only);
- all pages of a passport and an identification code;
- certificate on registration of Self-Employed Individual (only for “Micro Enterprise” group, for “Self-employment” group – as an advantage).
Deadline for applications – 27 February 2017!
Applications are accepted daily from 10:00 to 17:00 (from 13:00 to 14:00 – a lunch break).
* Only shortlisted candidates will participate in the program.
Note: The organizer of the program in Zhytomyr region – Zhytomyr Community Foundation in cooperation with the International Organization for Migration (IOM) and with the financial support from the European Union.
In 2015-2016, the program covered 203 participants, including 156 IDPs and 47 residents of Zhytomyr. During the project implementation, 138 participants obtained equipment totaling over
UAH 5 million. In 2017 the program enumerates 115 participants, 57 have already defended their business plans and 30 got positive decisions and wait for equipment.